We offer flagship syndicated market monitors providing analysts and product managers industry stakeholders with key messages about trends and market shifts over time, enabling better management and decision making.
- Our monitors share the same rigorous methodology, focused on primary research into clinical usage. We collect consumption-based data from clinicians, with each respondent providing usage data for their entire centre.
- Our data is collected directly from clinicians using online questionnaires, telephone interviews and meetings at conferences and is then analysed in house by experienced specialists. Each monitor has a tailored questionnaire, with individual geographic coverage and panel demographics depending on the treatment area.
- Our data collection methodology allows us to respond quickly to developments in the marketplace, collecting of-the-moment data to give rapid insights into changes in practice.
Our strong physician relationships enable us to deliver bespoke projects in any of our specialities, assisting our clients in a number of key areas including:
- gaining insights into physician perceptions, usage and attitude
- understanding the impact of marketing initiatives and launches
- recognising the impact of competitor approaches.
Focus groups and in-depth interviews offer an ideal opportunity to collect valuable input on your products’ characteristics, perception, or positioning in the market, or for product development. We are able to leverage our extensive database to identify and recruit targeted groups of physicians according to pre-determined criteria. Our expertise includes managing the logistics relating to the interviews together with working with moderators who bring significant experience of working with medical professionals.